Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Family

I would like to introduce my family to you. I'll start with my sisters, then my parent, and finally, my dog.
This is Belinda. She is the oldest of us sisters. She is 15 and will be 16 in November. I think she is the most humerous!















This is Sierra. She is 13 and will be 14 in
January. I think she is the coolest!!








This is Mallory. She is 5 and will be 6 in November. She is the awesome one!!






This is Brantley. She is 3 and will be 4 in January. She is the cutest!


These two wonderful people are my parents. My dad is really funny. My mom is really talented. I think these two are my favorite out of all the family!!







This is Annie. She is the most playful in the house




5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

baylee your blog is so cute, i almost got that background! i love it!

Elizabeth said...

p.s. i love your family!!!

Evans Family said...

great blog, and really cute pictures!! we love you, your other family!

MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

So cute!

The Starbuck Family said...

Annie is so cute