Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's too Long!!

Soo... my 11 birthday is in a month and a half!! The bad thing is, that is too long!! When it comes to birthdays, I just can't get my mind of off them. They are just so fun!! But this year is different. Since I'm turning 11... I get to do more stuff than I usually do! And I also get more money!!! Over $100 this time. I'm so excited because I'm probably going to have a sleepover. I can only have like 4 people though. I wish I could have like 7! Anyways, I really don't know what I'm doing soo... I'll keep updating!! :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I know! I am so excited! So happy early early birthay!!!

Nanabee said...

I'm sorry, I've decided that you are growing up too fast and will have to stay 10 for another 2 years. Sorry about that, but I'm sure you understand.

Love, Nana