Tuesday, September 9, 2008

5th Grade!

So 5th grade is going pretty good. My classmates and teacher are so much fun! We laugh almost all day! My teacher loves science. And I don't mean she does science most of the day. I mean she has a cow heart in a jar, dead stuffed animals, and collects moths and waits for them to have eggs! WOW! She scares me sometimes.
Right before school started, I was sooo worried about 5th grade being hard. But man is it easy so far! We haven't gotten into projects yet, but we will soon. Last year, I did a cake for almost every project! I'm really hoping that I can this year. Everyone that was in my class last year loved the cake! Like 8 or9 of them are in my class this year and are pumped about me doing a cake. They can't wait! I think some of them are more excited than me!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Can I have a piece? haha just kidding. Glad fifth grade is easy for ya told ya it would be. Good luck this year. with your brains you'll make it kiddo.


love always,
elizabeth :) Aka sista

The Starbuck Family said...

i am glad you are having fun in 5 grade. my teacher loves social studies

Shillig 1 said...

I'm glad you enjoy it! oh yeh I updated my blog[3 posts].

-Hailey-

The Starbuck Family said...

How did you get your border like that?